Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday I went out to the parking lot at work to find my car horn beeping and the hazards flashing. I hit the lock button on my remote and it stopped. again this morning, in the driveway my car was doing the same thing.

the only thing I can think of is the cold, since we're in a cold snap here in Toronto and it's been around -15C.

has anyone else had this happen to their car in very cold weather?

·
Registered
233 Posts
yesterday I went out to the parking lot at work to find my car horn beeping and the hazards flashing. I hit the lock button on my remote and it stopped. again this morning, in the driveway my car was doing the same thing...
Allow me to help, red-i. I suggest contacting your local dealer; use this link to locate the nearest: http://www.ford.ca/dealerships/locate/ Also, pass on the current odometer reading; I'll check the available resources.

Kwasi

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
This happen at least once a week. But, I know there's no problem with the car. With the problem is with the remote. The remote is in my pocket with a lot of keys. Sometime, a key hit hard enough the alarm button.

I tested one month without keys with my key car - no problem. Once I put back the keys with my car key, started again. Wish they had something to cover like on my dad-in-law Camry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts