1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone [wave]-

I finally got some pictures up of my car, so here they are:

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/amccoy05/lst?&.dir=/Focus&.src=ph&.view=t

I don't have too many mods right now, and they're all for show. It's debadged, has a billet shorty antenna, aluminum gauge bezel inside, and grille insert covers to give it a different look until I can install the Euro grille and headlights. The photo-chopped version has the large X pattern, mine is the smaller X's- but you can't really tell anyways...
I don't really know what to do about any 'go' mods. I've seen a lot on this site about the UDPs, CAIs and catbacks, but I'm not sure what I want to do. I got a few too many tickets with my last car, and I'm a little worried that I'll end up having too much fun with some added horses, ya know?! [driving]

Any suggestions? After the Euro adjustments I don't have any other plans for the near or distant future, but I'm open to any comments you guys have!

~*~Ok, I just put up a link instead, this should work...~*~

·
Registered
511 Posts
I dont see anything soldier.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
i like the color of the red X very clean

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
i cant see anything but the red x that solaris is talking about. by the way welcome to the forum

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
wow nice lights how much those run ya i've been looking at them alot lately

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
ok now i saw it and it lookd good. love the color of the car

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
nice conversion. Although they're not ST170 lights, these are ST170 lights [;)] Notice how they have a darkened black/grey base and the only silver you see it the actual bulb reflectors. I know this coz I have a Euro Focus (only wish it was an ST170!!) Zetec and your lights are identical to my lights, which is the model just below the ST170 (a Zx3 basically). Sorry to burst your bubble. Looks absolutely fantastic though. Thought of installing the Fender lenses and bubls? They look awesome I reckon. Check them out on the fenders of the folowing ST170 too.

·
Registered
13,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for clearing that up, Sydney. I found those lights on european-parts.net so they may be the "2002 chrome" ones, I don't remember. I think I may end up getting the dark grey ones though... decisions, decisions! Basically I'm lookin for the lights with an integrated turn signal, my needs are simple. Haven't really thought of the fender conversion yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts