Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had it for a few weeks and love it. It's a bit sluggish (1.6 petrol - not Ecoboost) but I love it.

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Beautiful car. I love the background in the top few pictures.

By the way, Welcome. [welcome]

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Welcome. And again Europe gets better models, a manual Titanium, I wish we got that.

·
IH8URFCE
2,231 Posts
lookin good. so... which one of you guys with a '12 wants to do a steering wheel swap :)

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Does yours have the LED tail lamps and headlamp eyebrows? I'd like to see them if it does.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Does yours have the LED tail lamps and headlamp eyebrows? I'd like to see them if it does.
It has the LED tail lamps you can kind of make out in the pics above but it doesn't have the eyebrows. I'll try to get a better pic of the tail lamps next time I'm out.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Niiiice! Welcome!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Good lookin car. The dash and instrument lighting look like an airplane cockpit, other wise lovin it [8D]

·
/人◕ ‿‿&#65
3,318 Posts
Interesting that you guys have the same headlights as we do. Do they offer projector headlamps?

·
Registered
968 Posts
It is a bit gutless tbh but it is a bit punchier than when I first picked it up so hopefully that trend will continue a little longer.
Of course you get the option of a 1.6 ecoboost with a 6 speed manual in the Titanium... so I'm still jealous.

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Unicorn Owner
2,757 Posts
Love it, awesome to see the wheel on the right side.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Interesting that you guys have the same headlights as we do. Do they offer projector headlamps?
I'm sorry, I don't know.

Of course you get the option of a 1.6 ecoboost with a 6 speed manual in the Titanium... so I'm still jealous.
Yeah, I kinda wish I'd gone for that but I'm still a very happy bunny.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts