Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this eight wonder of the world out. The intior looks good, but thats about it.

Item number: 4633802763

Enjoy

·
Registered
387 Posts
the interior looks good except for the floormats...

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
not even looking im guessing this is the yellow and black one? am i right? what do i win?

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
The Good Taste Police must have been off the day the idea for that thing came about..good God..lol

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
ok, its got major potential. the interior, just ditch the floor mats. the exterior, get rid of the window shade things, god awful rims that have no business on any focus at all, and got rid of that poor attempt at a 2 tone paint scheme, along with that wing thingy. it's really not THAT awful, i've seen plenty worse.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Im not easily offended, but that makes me want to hurt kittens. For the kittens, please, please, please destroy that car by any means. Quickly.

*meow*

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
i was trying to think of one good thing to say about this car...all i can think of is at least it doesnt have a grapefruit cannon.

oh, and please do think of the kittens.

·
Registered
484 Posts
i dont know...maybe im wrong...but...if i had an automatic i wouldnt do jack to it.

·
Supercharged
3,275 Posts
It isn't that bad. He took the idea of the interior and tied it in with the exterior by using that yellow line in the indention on the sides. I think a set of gunmetal rims and different bumpers would tidy the car up a bit.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Only in florida would someone make somthing that ugly...it saddens me to say im from there

1 - 20 of 25 Posts