Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
i just bought the same one and yes it will work...mine should be here this week......goodie for me...:).......enjoy!!!!!

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
BBK is better i think but yes it will work fine

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok thanks guys.I'd just hate to buy one and it not work since its auto.

·
Jetsetter
6,654 Posts
they dont make the bbk for the 03-04 focus, the cable connections arnt the same. and Insane im fairly certain you can remove the stock cable bracket and put it on the new one, but check yours to see if it will come off first

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just went on their site and saw that. And i'll do that. It'll save me 15 + shipping. Thanks focusman6297

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is totally a different subject but i noticed you have the roush suspension like me, and i have about 2 1/2 inches of room in the rear, and i think thats a bit high. I'm just wondering if you happen to know how much room you have.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
OI! he's right you no touchy the BBK TB. it no worky for you

·
Jetsetter
6,654 Posts
This is totally a different subject but i noticed you have the roush suspension like me, and i have about 2 1/2 inches of room in the rear, and i think thats a bit high. I'm just wondering if you happen to know how much room you have.
when you say room, do you mean the fender tire gap?

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah thats what i mean.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
OI! he's right you no touchy the BBK TB. it no worky for you
yeah they only really made them for the early model foci. bbk wanted like a hundred dollars more for there's as well.
IMO they were all made from the same materials and the same templates.
i has a FS one, and i sold it due to financial issues, then i got the cfm one, sold it when i needed cash, and i now have the steeda one, and they have all been the same exact thing.
i finally got my last steeda one off of ebay for 75 bucks[drinking]

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
im tellin you look at ebay and just watch. i had too see like 10 go for 150 and finally one came on with a buy it now feature for 75 bucks.
best and cheapest decision i ever made, lol

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I guess me having 16's makes that big of a difference. Thanks for all the help buddy.

·
Jetsetter
6,654 Posts
yeah a little bit, 17's would make a big difference for you, any more questions feel free to ask, ill help you out the best i can

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nah thats about it. Thanks though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts