Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks to the nice how-to on this site i decided to de-badge my focus. I also took the pin-stripes off as well, they came off quite easily; just lift the edge with a credit card, slowly peel it off, clean the area with Goo Gone and then hit it up with some Meguiars.

I think it looks much better, how 'bout you?

BEFORE

AFTER

·
Registered
331 Posts
I like it alot, one of my favorite mods and costs nothing really

·
Registered
580 Posts
It does look a lot better, I need to do that mod as well.

·
Registered
531 Posts
My CD Silver car came with a maroon pinstripe. Thank GOD that got peeled off, it was horrible!

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
thats nice, i think debadging and putting a chain liscence plate cover like that is kind of contradicting though

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Looks much better; I'm with mofocus on the plate frame, but thats your call.

·
Registered
705 Posts
it looks sooo much better w/o the pinstripes and badges. It's a very worthwhile investment of time IMO.

·
Registered
759 Posts
so much cleaner now!

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
debadging is always good, and it does look cleaner w/o pin but i still have min on, hard to say if i want mine gone?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
looks a lot better. love the sap. i think the svt wing would look a lot better with the sap than the wing they stuck on it. but it is still a nice package.

·
Registered
114 Posts
i'm not into the chain plate cover. debadging to make a cleaner look and then adding chain? also the ford sticker, but it's yours so do what you want to do.

if everyone listened to me, we'd all have the same car, and i for one don't want that.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the chain cover will prolly go eventually anyway, but i just HAD to get rid of the dealer cover because i hate them

1 - 17 of 17 Posts