Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was researching some info for one of my other cars and remembered this company I have dealt with in the past. A quick look indicated they are providing quite a few options for the Focus now. Might be worthwhile using to compare prices. They're straight shooters and provide lots of stuff to the racing community (SCCA)

www.shox.com

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
This site isn't bad at all! Only 489.00 For the Eibach Pro System!

And check THIS out....

GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICES
You will find our SHOXSHOP on line pricing much lower than local shops, dealers, and catalog companies. We update it daily to stay extremely competitive. If you are a "shop till you drop" internet surfer and come across a lower price (they may shop us and make it a few dollars lower for spite), we now have a way for you to save even more money. We will not only match the lower price but will ship it to you for free (anywhere in the Continental United States). If they offer free shipping, we'll beat their price by 5%. To take advantage of this, you must use the order form below.

Click here for our secure link. We must receive either a link to the website (for online orders) or a fax copy of the page that shows the lower price. Also, we MUST have a phone number for the company so we can verify they are legit and have the parts in stock as opposed to a fly by night operation that takes your $$$ but doesn't delivery the goods. We won't process your credit card till we confirm with you we can ship within 24 to 48 hours. The parts you order will be delivered direct from our warehouse, the manufacturer's warehouse, or direct from one of our dealers.

NICE FIND, Geezer!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts