Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know everybody and mom, has tlked bout them, but I'm on my cellphones internet and takes forever to fing stuff, but I was wondering what wud be the best crank to buy, and the cheapest place to get it, seeing as tho I'm staying N/a, and don't plan on doing too much, staying under or round 200hp... Any help wud be awesome! I'm Not afraid to give rep points either! Lol

·
FF Affiliate
31,180 Posts
You dont need anything but the stock crank , I has held 400HP to the wheels so 200 is nothing

You will find it very hard to get above 160 on 93 fuel

Tom

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, cool, well I have bout 300 to spend on my car, what wud be my best bet for an upgrade, I don't have a tune yet, mabe that's wat u shud do? But I can't afford to drive very far either for it....its a daily driver fyi....

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
your best bet for 300 is to find the lower end of teh svt airbox and snorkel and a k'n filter. or if you have a dremel tool get teh svt snorkel from cfm (i think they have it..) and cut teh stock hole to fit the new snokel.

that should gie yo ua good jump and keep daily drivability and servicability at a max. if you wan to change the sound look to saving up around a hundered or so more for a catback exhaust.
you'll get a small gain wth this too but you'll also be able to here your car run. (and winding it out will be more enjoyable.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So how wud I do the svt airbox exactly? I have a sri already, duz the svt snorkel just have a bigger diameter or what? Is that all I need to do to make it an "svt" intake? A little confused... I already have an exhaust... Its custom, and so ill probly leave that,

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
I would get a tune before you do anything else. Do you still have the stock cat...if so look into a SVT header, ORP, and flex.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts