Votes: 4 10.5%
  • NO!

Votes: 34 89.5%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm thinking of getting this hood vinyl for my new cf hood. Let me know what you think, should I buy it or no? Here is my car:

Here is the vinyl I'm thinking of, I think it might pull it together better:

http://www.decalfx.com/hood_graphics/hood1005.html

·
Registered
900 Posts
i couldn't see the car...but i don't like it all that much...just not me style.

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah....lol please hold.

·
Registered
900 Posts
there it is...lol...yea still not my style...but not my car either.

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I think it's confirmed, save up for a new front end!!!

·
Registered
900 Posts
go for gold!...lol

·
Illest.... <3
3,572 Posts
You have so many ideas for your car and you always put a poll up lol. I voted no tho.

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
that vinyl looks like it belongs on a firebird. it doesnt flow right to me.

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You have so many ideas for your car and you always put a poll up lol. I voted no tho.
I know, I think I'm going to get banned for polls...lol I just like to see what people think. Deep down, I desire to be accepted! lol

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
hey man just paint the sides kind of like your "ghetto" hood.. ive seen that on a lot of cars and it looks good and i think it would def help w/your car

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i think it would be unique and add to the semi-aggressive look the hood already has.

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,787 Posts
If you like your car then leave it. I don't mind the look of your car as is minus the stock wheels. I hate those ones in particular for whatever reason. I think you should do what you think looks best.

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
i know vinyls are cheaper but why not paint it...see if someone will photochop something up for you....

maybe follow those lines down towards ur headlights and paint the center red and leave both sides black

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
i know vinyls are cheaper but why not paint it...see if someone will photochop something up for you....

maybe follow those lines down towards ur headlights and paint the center red and leave both sides black

i agree kind of, but the opposite.. i think leaving the center black and painting the sides red would look best IMHO

·
Registered
717 Posts
The thing I see being a plus with Vinyl is if you decided you don't like the look anymore is you can take it off or if you were to try to sell it and that might draw some potentile buyers away or it might draw them to it also.

Where as if you paint it you kinda stuck with it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts