Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
us car guys don't know crap i guess :p let for brake it for you :)

in the summer i run my car with out a termostat sometimes. it's great! i actually made what i call a "thermostat plug" when i can still have the seal for the thermostat housing and no thermostat :)

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
yeah well, i know i'm not that much of an idiot :p my little thing i made is basically like the thermostat just without a plunger and spring. but a little smaller hole. so water does't flow through it. but it doesn't get stopped so it flows a little more. thats all.

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
thats nothing!

i had to take my car to ford because i didn't have time to fix my problem (my eletrical system was shorting out somewhere and randomly shutting down)

so i take it to a place called EASTGATE ford in dayton ohio (never go there) first off they charge me $150 to fix the eletrical problem. i was VERY happy with that price. but when i came to pick up my car it was spewing coolant out of it.

i asked the service manager what the deal was and she said "oh it was like that when we pulled it into the garage" so this jerk off was trying to make me think, a guy that knows a shit load about cars, that some how my car's cooling system jsut kinda exploded while sitting there over the weekend or something.

the leakage was SO bad that it would empty the resevore in just under 10 minutes! so i couldn't drive it home with out a water truck driving ahead of me with the hose hooked up to my car.

so i had no choice but to pay them $350 to replace my thermostat housing and thermostat. then they charged me $26 a gallon for coolant, they put it took 2 gallons (i want to know how they fit 2 gallons of coolant into a 3/4 gallon cooling system) and the funny thing is, they topped off my fluids (which includes coolant ) for free when they fixed the electrical problem.

bunch of douche bags

to make a long story short. i had to pay them $350 to fix something they broke (and probably on porpose)

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
well they didn't just go and repair it. they drove it out to me and it was spewing i couldn't drive it anywhere!

oh i was pissed off. all the managers and lot tech and server writes and everyone were in on saying "yeah it came in like that" so there was nothing i could do but bend over and take it. OH god they pissed me off. so later i when and got a fule filter and valve cover gasket from planet ford in dayton and i was telling the parts guy what had happened to me. and he said "wow i would have punch that b*tch in the face" then he told me "we get alot of new customers here because eastgate ford likes to [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] everyone they can"

and they will to, they'll stick it to you like micheal jackson chasing a 5yr old boy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.