Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Finally got me an 02 SVT focus after searching forever for a good one. Really fun to drive. I've got to fix an CEL, but otherwise I've got zero complaints. I love it.
Question: can you guys suggest any facebook fanpages or parts pages please

·
Vendor
492 Posts
Awesome Focus, thanks for sharing, you made a perfect choice! Are you planning on doing some mods to it?

This forum comes very handy for DIYs and if you have a question on a particular product you are thinking of getting. Feel free to ask any questions you have.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Welcome to FF,,,,, For sure checkout the svt section,,,,

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!

Awesome Focus, thanks for sharing, you made a perfect choice! Are you planning on doing some mods to it?

This forum comes very handy for DIYs and if you have a question on a particular product you are thinking of getting. Feel free to ask any questions you have.
yes i do plan on doing some mods. nothing crazy. mostly things for comfort. I just bought an LED kit from a guy on this forum so my first actual mod will be converting all of the buttons, dash, and cluster instruments to use LED lights instead of the crappy ones that are in it now.

Aside from that, maybe some coilovers and window tint. thats about it. the car has 95% of all of the ford options already. its pretty nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts