Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'm Jereme, and I'm a new Focus owner. I bought a 2002 Focus SVT. It had 78k on it when I bought it, and as far as I can tell, its not been a great 78k for the car. Its pretty obvious that the last few owners didn't really take good care of it, so things are popping up. Minor things so far, but just the same. So I'm hoping to be the one to treat it right, and undo a lot of the wrong that's been done to it. It's CD Silver, with a Black/Charcoal grey interior.

I bought the car to be a daily driver so that I could keep the mileage down on my other car, a Midnight Blue Saturn Sky Redline. And it has, but mostly because the water pump on the Saturn let go on me the very day I brought the Focus home. Not a cheap fix on that car. So here I am. I have seen a lot of good information on this site so far, so I look forward to being a part of it, and contributing anything I can.

Cheers!

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,014 Posts
SVT for a DD, why did you choose that? like the vroom vroom haha? The more you fix a car the more it becomes your own. Best of luck to you.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
welcome make sure you change the timing belt soon
It's at the top of the 'to do' list. A write up on the process for the SVT would be very helpful, if there is one.

SVT for a DD, why did you choose that? like the vroom vroom haha? The more you fix a car the more it becomes your own. Best of luck to you.
I'm a sucker for a hatchback, and I wanted something drivable, but fun to drive. It's better on gas than my Saturn is, and has five seats, a boot, and a spare tire, whereas the Saturn has two seats, a small trunk-like cavity, and a box of warm wishes.

I also enjoy working on cars, learning as I go, and its been good for that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts