Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the models of the Focus that include the MyFord functionality, which I understand you can use to adjust the climate controls, radio, etc. Does this functionality also work on the manual climate controls, or does the MyFord option include the dual-zone electronic climate controls?

And when they said "dual-zone" does this imply that passenger and driver can have different temp settings, or is this for if you travel (like from various locations in the US, etc)? I'm a bit confused with the termonology.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Dual zone climate control allows the passenger and driver to have the air set at different temperatures.

Dual zone climate control starts on the SEL model without My Ford Touch. If you add MFT, climate controls are available on the traditional climate buttons or on the MFT screen itself.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, but I guess what I'm asking (and sorry if you answered it and I didn't understand your answer) is since the manual climate controls are dials, can you still alter the temperature and controls audibly through MyFord Driver Connect/touch? Or when you get MyFord Driver Connect/Touch with any model (SE for example, which doesn't have MFT by default) do you get the upgraded electronic climate control?

·
Registered
589 Posts
OK, but I guess what I'm asking (and sorry if you answered it and I didn't understand your answer) is since the manual climate controls are dials, can you still alter the temperature and controls audibly through MyFord Driver Connect/touch? Or when you get MyFord Driver Connect/Touch with any model (SE for example, which doesn't have MFT by default) do you get the upgraded electronic climate control?
No. I'm pretty certain you can only control climate by voice using MFT.

Dual-zone auto climate control is standard on SEL and above. Not available on S and SE.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts