Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i went to the source mall last night and no one was there. I got there around 8pm and it was totally empty.

wat time does everyone meet up over there?

I would like to go to a meet some where. So if some one knows of shows let me know.

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
10:00 pm at the best buy parking lot (on old country road). a bunch of us were there last night

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
shows/meets i usually go to are not too close to u.

tuesday nights around 6:30 bald hills, some of us go to 101 after that...
there is a meet in levittown, i don't remember what day
and friday's at bellmore

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok so next week i will try to go later because like i said i was there at 8 and it was empty so im going to have to go at like 9:30 or 10pm. Ok cause i know shows meet at all different time, it depends on where you go

·
Registered
460 Posts
there meets almost every night... tuesday i bald hill and tuesday is also in the back of tri county flee market at like 6 in levittown... thursday is the best buy/loews meet beamers audi's v dub... mostlyt european and the focus is originally made in europe so were good to goo.. lol friday nights at deer park ave ...saturday is cedar beach at like 6 and early sunday morning at oak beach theres a meet....between like 630 in the morn to like 11 in the afternoon ..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok im going to try to make it to the show on thursday at best buy and well, where is bald hills? how far is it from oceanside ?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
ok im going to go out to the best buy near the souce mall tonight. Im goingto try to get there at like 930-10 if any one is going let me know cause if no one wants to go i wont bother going.

I see smoke focus is going but is any one eles going to come?

Let me know soon

1 - 17 of 17 Posts