Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where i can get headlights like these?? [???:)] also if they be wired with the RS "collection" bumper?

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
it's not the bumper they get wired to, so yeah, they'd work with the RS bumper. as for where to get them, go to your ford dealer, or check on ebay. they'll either be labeled as mach audio HID lamps, or SVT HID lamps. either or. they're one in the same.

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
those are stock mach HID headlights in the good ol' US of A, and also i believe they are stock on the ST170 focus...

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got my Mach Audio HID headlamps for $225 shipped. I can't wait 'til they get here! [thumb]

The only sucky part is Ford jumped the prices on their wiring harnesses (P/n YS4Z13A006CA, need x2) from $6 to $36 each! [xx(] If only there was an alternative to wiring them up.

·
Registered
419 Posts
zzzzzts said:
I got my Mach Audio HID headlamps for $225 shipped. I can't wait 'til they get here! [thumb]

The only sucky part is Ford jumped the prices on their wiring harnesses (P/n YS4Z13A006CA, need x2) from $6 to $36 each! [xx(] If only there was an alternative to wiring them up.
both lights for 225!!!!!!! where ?
at dealers over it it 430 per light

1 - 14 of 14 Posts