FF Affiliate
31,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A good customer in Main wins USRC 2WD National Championship with Focus Duratec

NA Customer wins 2nd , 1 2 finish isnt bad at all guys

USRC , SCCA among other Championships won by Focus-Power customers

Congratulations guys I know its been a long hard run you guys deserve it

"Mike and Josh

Well the car is an absolute animal now! We won the first 3 stages overall… not too shabby in a 2WD car! We came into service after 6 stages leading 2WD by 3 minutes and in second place overall, 10 seconds behind the leader. Unfortunately we hit a rock on the 6th stage and punched a hole in our transmission housing..(just outside of where the skid plate covers it.) and we were done. Very disappointing but that’s rally.

We still got enough points in the Rally to win the USRC 2WD National Championship! "

Tom

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
thats awesome tom. ive been meaning to ask you for awhile now but when are you going to throw together a zx351w turbo? that would be another championship you could put under your belt... it could be nasty

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
Congrats Tom!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Tom,

Rick won the championship in national swd racing and Andrew won in regional swd racing this year. I know you knew about rick but wanted you to know about Andrew. The 2012 season for regional has started and with two races rick is first and Jim Robertson is second. Good start for cars with your tunes!! Next race Nov 11&12 TWS.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Tom,
Race at TWS this week end and the two cars with your engines and tunes came in first and second overall. Jim Roberson won his first race and was very happy and now leads the points race for 2012 as the 2012 season started in Sept.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts