Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Read Only
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a carbon fiber decal or vinyl sheet...but before you think I'm a ricer boy I'd just like to mention that it's going on my drums and not on any cars.
The estimated sheet sizes I need are:
6" x 76" (don't absolutely need this size, but would be nice to get)
16" x 70"
16" x 51"
11" x 42"
10" x 39"
6.5" x 45"
Those are the smallest I can go...obviously I can cut one large sheet into smaller ones, but I'm more worried about finding the larger sizes and getting everything from one company so it looks the same (hopefully somewhat realistic).

thanks,
mike

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
ebay

·
Read Only
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys.

I checked ebay and the largest sheet they had was 1" too narrow and it was about $200.

I may have to resort to matching 2 pieces on a couple drums or doing something else.

·
Registered
147 Posts
any real cf that you find now is going to be expensive as hell. our friends at airbus have been buying out the worlds supply, so they can destroy it when they fly their new z380 and crash it. 99% of the reliable cf sources id go with are all out of stock... however, an option would be black fiberglass cloth. it looks like carbon fiber, but not as expensive, and its available. the only downside, is its not as strong as the real deal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts