Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw a couple others post some before and after pics, so I thought I'd share a couple of mine[thumb]

July 2005

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

July 2006

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Stop posting pics of your car. My keyboard keeps getting all wet with my saliva when I look at them[:)~]

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
I love your car man!!! [:D] Keep up the good work on her [;)]

·
Registered
398 Posts
Looks awesome.

you wouldn't happen to be willing to sell the fog light assemblies off your stock bumper by chance, would you?

If you would please email me Lumadar @ gmail.com

thanks!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
How'd you get the svt rear bumper on a sedan? were there problems with side skirts? i might be interested in doing this, b/c im needing a 4 door.

EDIT: NVM, thats not the svt rear bumper.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Looks great!!!!!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lumadar said:
Looks awesome.

you wouldn't happen to be willing to sell the fog light assemblies off your stock bumper by chance, would you?

If you would please email me Lumadar @ gmail.com

thanks!
Wish I could help you out bro, but the entire front end that was on my car has a new home on Walter Marcy's race car [:)]

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
02SVTsilverstreak said:
How'd you get the svt rear bumper on a sedan? were there problems with side skirts? i might be interested in doing this, b/c im needing a 4 door.

EDIT: NVM, thats not the svt rear bumper.
It's the 2006+ Street Appearance rear, which is the closest thing to an SVT rear bumper you can get on a sedan. The SVT diffuser will even work in the bumper [thumb]

No problems with the sideskirts, just had to drill one hole that wasn't there to begin with, and bolt them on [:)]

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ZX3_Chick said:
Stop posting pics of your car. My keyboard keeps getting all wet with my saliva when I look at them[:)~]
[:D]

Gotta hook your hubby up! If you guys need help with the conversion, I'll help however I can. I wanna see a LG SVT/ST [thumb]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Massive said:
[:D]

Gotta hook your hubby up! If you guys need help with the conversion, I'll help however I can. I wanna see a LG SVT/ST [thumb]
We would like to be he says he is done modifying it[rolleyes] Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. LOL

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
nice car massive, my favorite 05+......case it has the REAL focus front [;)]

I was gonna do the same thing to my old ZTS.......looks great.

nice focus turnout for the show...too bad I am not closer.....

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
stunning....just stunning....i find it strange though how just using factory parts you have made one of the best looking foci around. nice work [thumb]

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Your car is the best 05+ i've seen on here. Great work man. Especially love the Cosworth parts.[thumb]

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
lol, shoulda made the svt avail. ina sedan..ooo, imagine a coupe svt...like, not a hatch. that might be sexy.lol, hurry, someone photochop that!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts