Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well...its getting towards the end of summer...so i figure its time for a bbq at my house before the water gets to cold...last yr i had one and i saw 11-12 foci here...i would like to see the same or more...if theres over ten i will move the party from here over to a parking lot about a mile away thats right on the ocean with plenty of parking for everyone.... i'm thinking right now towards the second weekend in sept...cause after labor day, things start to settle down...especially traffic. if your up for it, gimme the heads up. [:)]

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
im on my way....and iv got steaks............[8D]

·
Registered
25,630 Posts
I would be up for that, please say a Sunday, my shop is open on Saturday, and it is tough to get away, I can try to swing a Sat. though, I think I asked before, but relatives have a place in cape may, how close are you to that???

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
would take me about 45 min to get to cape may...if u want look me up on a map... 08739 ...might make it easier, it prolly will be a sunday, the thing is...might be hard for people to get home.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Geez I wish I didn't live in the middle of freakin' nowhere, so far from everybody! [?|]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yep, me too.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
too far?...don't post then

·
Registered
511 Posts
ROUGHLY how far from area code 03104 .. Manchester, NH.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i'll look it up tonight chris.

·
Registered
25,630 Posts
Did we already have the bbq? Did I miss it? whats up? heck with that hurricane as long as the grill wont go out!!

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nope, i said screw it...if its only few like 5 people...i don't see it really being worth it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts