Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 ZTS with A/C and I live in Las Vegas. It isn’t hot enough to use the A/C right now but I remember something that was annoying about my car. I have to run it in Max A/C (A/C button on and recirculation on). Every time I would turn the car off I have to remember to turn the recirculation button on when I start it up again.[:(] Is there a way to make the setting stay with the last setting? I know they do this to circulate air from outside when the car is parked.
Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
165 Posts
No, there is no way that I know of to do this. I have also noticed this. Not a big dead though as it only takes a couple of seconds to press the button. After you do it enough you wont forget anymore.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I dunno about Vegas, but I do know here in FL, my car seems to cool down a lot quicker if I am bringing in outside air initially. Might have something to do with the fact that the outside are is gonna be cooler than the air inside the car, since the car has been sitting and baking in the sun. Might be something for Adam and Jamie to look at tho.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts