Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this somewhere else....

Draxas, Focus On The Beach (TM) and Red Line Track Events are proud to present the 4th Annual Angeles Crest Cruise / Twisty Day / Fudgamacallit.

Saturday, June 3, 2006

Start: Sport Chalet Ski Shop 975 Foothill Blvd, La Canada Flintridge, CA (click for map)

Time: 10:30am meetup... we'll leave when we think everyone is there.

Lunch: At Newcomb's Ranch. Bring cash, I don't remember if they take plastic... I think it'll be BBQ Buffet for about $10/person.

How long: Generally its till 1 or 2pm by the time we're in Wrightwood... stop for some Ice Cream... some may take the 15 down into the 909 and head home, some of us will head through the desert foothills for more twisty adventure.

As always... this is a spirited run through some twisty mountain roads. Don't expect to do 70mph the whole way , or we'll just letcha go ahead and meet up with you later. Safety first please. Make sure you've got good tires, your breaks are working well, and also a full tank of gas. 55 miles of road with no gas. (there is gas @ Shell and Chevron pretty close to the starting point.

Post up if you're going, or email me ( angeles @ focusonthebeach dot com) or PM if you'd like.

All cars are welcome.... bring a friend!
I'll be there! Who else?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.