Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andy,

I was hoping to speak with you guys about checking some parts interchange between the 2015 Focus ST Titanium and my 2015 Cmax Energi.

From what I've found online the springs,struts and sways are the exact same between the two models. Also, the rear bumper (but not diffuser) is the same unit. The headlights appear to also be identical.

What I'm looking to do is replace the rear diffuser on my Cmax with one from the focus ST. I'd also like to piece together a factory ST exhaust system. I understand there will be some modifications but I'm hoping to find an arrangement that allows me to utilize as many OEM parts in the exhaust as possible.

I'd also like to upgrade the suspension on my Cmax to that of the ST/RS using OE parts. I'm assuming that since the standard focus/cmax parts are identical that the up-rated ST parts will also bolt directly in without issue.

Do you know if the springs will support the additional 300lb of weight in the rear from the EV battery?

As you can probably guess I'm going to be doing a lot of parts swapping so any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated. Also, if you could provide me pricing for any of these parts I've discussed I'd appreciate it.

cheers,
Matty

·
Registered
761 Posts
my catalogs show different part numbers for each part for each car,so i have no way of knowing for sure if they will fit,our catalogs do not tell us what may interchange,each car has its own part numbers,and i do not know if the springs would hold the additional weight.sorry couldnt help more but our catalogs only show what fits each specific vehicle.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts