Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright Ladies and Gentleman I have started to look at dates for a January G2G at Anderson Park. I have run into an unexpected thing though, Pinellas County is now charging a reservation fee of $54 for all their shelters so my question to you is are all you guys ok with pitching in to reserve a shelter for a g2g. Let me know so we can reserve by the end of this month

·
Registered
135 Posts
ill go if someone from miami goes i dont wanna drrive over there . ill follow someone there

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
right now I'm lookin at two dates the 18th or the 25th

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
wish i could attend... but january is shut out for me to do anything sinse my baby will be do anywhere from mid to late january.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Yeah, im down to meet, but lets do a track; makes for an interesting meet...How bout bradenton? which is in the middel for all of us, and its a 1/4 mile !!!
Rich

·
Registered
135 Posts
rolla thankss ill follow you thenn ..

anyday is good for aslong if its friday or saturday

all i gotta do is fix 1 or 2 computer and ill have like 150 lol

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no track thing this time just food fun and cars just a day to relax and get to know new people and catch up with old friends

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Well, that sucks....almost done setting up the car, so im really looking for track time
Good luck, though
Rich

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so have we decided on a day that we are doin this?
well so far i have a vote for each date i mentioned so my answer would be no right now

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
I'm down for anyday these shelter meets are really fun and nice I loved the tarpon springs one but where is this park located I'm down for a meet

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
its just a little farther down from tarpon ave james if your coming down 19 from clearwater it will be on your right before you get to tarpon ave

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
you know im in, just let me know what i need to contribute bro.. either dates are fine
well obviously your contribution will be determined when we know how many people will going the more people the less you have to contribute(hint hint)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts