Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had TOMS kit on my car for more than six months now and all I can say is DAMN....Every time I get it with a (car out of my league) I don`t race hondas any more, they are boring and a waste of gas. I can only say in my little city mustangs-vettes-STI`s- and porsches also M3`s and m5`s are no longer kings around. I know this thread may be pointless, other than a big BOW to t\Tom and his crew, but I don`t care. The wait was worth it Tom and I would do it again. It takes a little more than just bolt on and go for any kind of REAL performance that is reliable and that is what I have. I will say to you the only stock part of my motor is the valve cover and coil/wires. But most people wont listen. They only look at final # on the dyno... Well I dyno pretty good. But on the track and the street I am a formadible foe and all in stock trim.....I do love my little FOCI. Any others?

·
Registered
2 Posts
lol that is some pretty funny stuff. As far as the honda's I know what you are talking about, down in the UC it is horrible. They put on an Exhaust and Rims and they think that they are the friggin bomb. lol silly honda's.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
...Hey foc, Ive got a bill with a pic of Franklin on it to wager with you from a stop or roll....I'll tell you what's under My hood After we run.[thumb]

·
Registered
150 Posts
Well then, I better come with a different car, but imma cover it in newspaper so you cant tell what it is until afterwards!

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
LOL ohh well if he doesn't want anyone to know what he has then nobody will know. what's the point of making your car look good with no backing, pics, numbers, etc. oh well have fun with that "car"

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
ScoobySTi said:
Heh. Wanna race?
I do[:D]

Right after I get the tune figured out LOL

·
Registered
47 Posts
I would race.

My car did a mid 12 last year...NOT tuned properly (basically, not tuned at all)...and only @ 17 psi.

Plus i was only cutting 1.9 60 ft's. Thats poop. I still can't drive AWD.[?|] [:)~]

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
^^ Did you come here just to pick on Focuses and make your e-penis larger? [confused]

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Hey FOC I have posted my specs on here before. I got a idea!? use the search! CGI and I have a friend that gonna knock on your door and then pull it off. I just feel that bashin is a bad thing and therefore don`t post my #`s all the time. Also I bet my 14 year old daughter has a go cart faster than your car(BASH). Do you want me to tell you what my wife drives? Sorry dude you pissed me off.
OK I`m done hittin ya.
I have been saving and slowly building my car since 2001.Just the last work to get tires on it to handle the power was a biathc,think 265 and wider... I think this year I have to retire it as a street car. It really is just to frigging fast and hard to drive slow on the street. I never would have gone T/Tom but I just had to know. I`m runnin about 18 psi (more at times) And I look for vipers and high caliber porsces...
Go ahead..............Bash
I was just giVin t/t a pat that sometimes is a good thing that smart people don`t get when they get slammed all the time from people that really have NO CLUE.

·
Registered
47 Posts
thefrush said:
^^ Did you come here just to pick on Focuses and make your e-penis larger? [confused]

Wow. I was making conversation. Me and OrangeSVT03 are good friends, and I wasn't trying to piss off anyone. I was just posting my times, since no one else wants to post specs of anything. I was joking around.

Believe me, I love Foci. I've owned a few of them and have fabricated alot for them.

Me and Tom are friends too. He is a great guy.

If anyone here is flexing their "e-penis", it is the original poster.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
ScoobySTi is one of the 2 guys that make up SuperSnailFab.... the same guys that did that INCREDIBLE intake on my SVT[thumb]

Frush you know them as CHIBULLSAN and Winkty (aka ScoobySTi) from [FJ]

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
that sounds like a grand old time but really its over nothing. don't make something outa nothin. nobody said anything bad about anybody... just said that you make these comments without anything backing them. that is not a bash.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
nice liquid. foc, nov...some of us have been here since liquid was searching for the best intake and was running a cat-back. i actually like to read these threads because i always kept tabs on his car. hes a serious enthusiest and hes just sharing his happiness. don't pick on the elders of the foci world.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
03OrangeSVT said:
ScoobySTi is one of the 2 guys that make up SuperSnailFab.... the same guys that did that INCREDIBLE intake on my SVT[thumb]

Frush you know them as CHIBULLSAN and Winkty (aka ScoobySTi) from [FJ]
Thanks for the clarification John. [thumb]

·
Banned
9,238 Posts

Nice Jac. [thumb]

·
Registered
150 Posts
Kicknzx3 said:
nice liquid. foc, nov...some of us have been here since liquid was searching for the best intake and was running a cat-back. i actually like to read these threads because i always kept tabs on his car. hes a serious enthusiest and hes just sharing his happiness. don't pick on the elders of the foci world.
My old account that i dont know the PW to, (dangerous-focus) was registered years ago, so eventually i had to make a new account. Im not a 'noob', not like any of this matters anyways. Ill just delete my posts.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts