Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, for the last 6 months I have had to drive into work (company no longer paying for Metrorail) and park in a garage across the street from my building. One day while looking for a spot, I saw a beautiful Red 3 door SVTF (02-03 from the look of the wheels).

I see this car almost daily and I've wondered for a while who the owner was. Well, yesterday I got my answer. On my way to get my car, I see this red beauty coming out of the parking garage driven by a very attractive 30ish something woman. To top it off there was a baby seat in the back which I had not noticed before. Totally not what I expected. Anyways, to the owner of that Red SVTF, I salute you......just make sure the baby has his/her own helmet when taking on those cones

[thumb]

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
lol thats funny... I play hockey, and there is always a blue SVTF at my arena in the lot and i always thought it was a fellow player... I try to park close to it, thinking maybe one day i'll run into the owner.. well cpl days ago I did...it was one the refs, a mid 50 somthing guy.. i was like rock on dude!!

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
You'ld be suprized by how many of us "older" SVT owners there really are.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
k not familiar if you guy know of a burrito place called moe's. (foods grea). well i pull in the parking lot and see a mint yellow svt 3 door. so i get all excited(lil school girl) and as i'm ordering my food i ask the casheir and he said that it didn't belong to a employee. so next i'm looling into the resturant to see if there is anybody near my age group and of coarse there isn't. i kinda wanted to find out so i made me and my fiance sit out side on the deck near the cars. then 3 middle aged guys come and out and of coarse it belonged him!! he told me that he wanted a 5 door and i was like well i want the euro addition. only if i could switch with him

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
03OrangeSVT said:
You'ld be suprized by how many of us "older" SVT owners there really are.
Age is just a number, my dad is a prime example.

·
Registered
500 Posts
There is a blue one parked down the street from me, figured it was some guy who was in his mid 20's.. turns out he has two kids and a wife. Cant blame him I would want the euro svt too!

Prime example age and sex dont matter... people dont believe me when I tell them the focus is mine and the Mustang Gt is my moms who is mid 40s almost 50. Its sad when mom can take you from a stop light.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
WD40 said:
I'd rather die as a young man at an old age, rather than the other way around. [;)]
With that said, this SVTF owner will be 47 in July.
I turn 37 in august...

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Im just shy of 30...

...and I met my best friend becuase he had an SVTF. Two guys talking when we had the time, and now we work together full time and we are RS Carbon part time and our wives are pretty good friends too....

..funny how these niche cars bring us together...

·
Registered
608 Posts
I turn 35 in July. Oh yeah, gotta baby seat in the back!

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
...Id put in a baby seat (not yet, we're working on it), but I have no back seat and my wife wont let me strap a kid to the rollbar. Hence the 4 door Mazda3S...

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^^^Well, if at first you don't suceed...try and try again..........

·
Registered
287 Posts
WD40 said:
I'd rather die as a young man at an old age, rather than the other way around. [;)]
With that said, this SVTF owner will be 47 in July.

Word. Just turned 39 here. I love this little car. Sometimes i think i should be driving something not so flashy, but i get over it pretty quick.

I heard somewhere that the average age of buyers for the SVTF was around 35.

·
Was that our exit?!?
2,054 Posts
Spoiled prick lol. Just kidding. Im getting to old for this shit.....24 this june lol!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts