Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a while since I've posted pics of my car (damnit my lazyiness) and its changed a bit since the last time i posted pics. recently i was at texasRoundup (the crying black guy in those pics,lol) with my black sedan and here she is now:

some of y'al may have remembered that i had a riced muffler angled at a riced angle:
(before)

well i've finally learned that loud, deep tones doesn't make my car go fast, so since a month ago i got the lunchbox put back on with a SAP tip.
(now)

...but with no resonator. so its like a mbrp wanna-be,lol.[neener]

comments welcome[thankyou]

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Looks good, but I'd love to see some Rotas on that car.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Beaauuttttiifull sedan! Good job!

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
looks great!

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
get that black rims.. it will complete the look.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good, but I'd love to see some Rotas on that car.
im thinking about that actually (rota slipstreams 16's), and i wanna also work my way towards st170 headlights and a svt front end.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Call me a ricer, but I like the HKS style exhaust.. well not on a sedan, unless it has someother bumper

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
looking gooooodd!!!!!!!
but wait, what happen to your rims, where did they go lol.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
yea what happened to the rims u had man they looked good? Yo guys yall try to make it to the houston meet this sunday

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the rims are in a storage facility in my backyard,lol. but the reason why i took them cuz im going to michigan for college (but im not moving there) and the snow will play games with my car, so i dont want my rims to endure that. also they were rubbing too much and the tire sizes were to awkward for my car(front 215/50, back 225/45). so in the spring of next year im getting a new set of 205/40's to go with my rims and hopefully a newer front end.....[hihi]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
im thinking about that actually (rota slipstreams 16's), and i wanna also work my way towards st170 headlights and a svt front end.

Oooo, that sounds sexsi. I like your current look too.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wow, your sedan looks pretty nice. surprisingly, those stock wheels look good on your car
i even think so myself, but until i get my new tires on my other rims, these stay for now.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts