Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out and found a nice spot to take some pics the other evening right after I finished a thorough scrubdown and waxing. I spent about 5 hours on the interior and exterior, even waxed the door jambs, lol. [screwy] I used Turtle Wax Ice on every exterior surface except the windows, all the door seals, window trim, door handles, and the plastic hood cowl. Most of them had faded a little bit, but the ICE made all of them look new, it boggles my mind! Anyway onto the pics... [ffrocks]

After the ambient light from the sunset got a little better, I attempted a few hdr shots. I think most of them came out well!

Went a little overboard on this one...

Dont forget to vote in the Sedan Revolution October Ride of the Month thread! [cheers]

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
great shots! i love the SVT front end! wheels are great, drop is great, location is great.

ps. what are HDR shots? im camera illiterate

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
damn! that last shot is badass! very nice car dude

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
the HDRs look cool! nice work!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Sick

·
Registered
479 Posts
Great pictures! Your not the only crazy one that waxes door jams, I do it too even the trunk jams and shine the wheel wells.

·
Registered
453 Posts
use the spot healing tool in photoshop to get rid of those dust bunnies, or use a larger aperature. good job on the hdr shots though

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
sweet ass pics man! i love your car overall and i want to do the samething to the front end as well. you definitely got my vote!

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
what size of tires are u running on? and nice SVT front end.. I am thinking of doing the same....

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Looks awsome man. The rusty drum brakes are an eyesore though.
You need to sand off the rust and paint them black. It'd look so much better.
Also, noticed you have a ZTS without a spoiler....did you take it off?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Car looks great deffinetly one of the cleanest sedans ive seen! Great work.

·
Banned
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all the comments guys!

thenorm: HDR stands for High Dynamic Range, you achieve this by combining 5-7 exposures of the same scene and then tweaking the tone mapping in photoshop to your liking.

FocusStrider: I've got stock svt size tires on there, 215/45r17 mounted on 17x7" Monzas with a 45mm offset.

LoudFocus01: LOL Ssssshhhh... yea I know Ive been meaning to paint them for a few months now, just havent had enough time to get around to it. Also my ZTS came from the factory with no spoiler and no fog lights, dunno why... Maybe it was only for the 2000 models?

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
looks great mang, almost makes me wish I had a sedan

Also, noticed you have a ZTS without a spoiler....did you take it off?
My dad's 2001 ZTS came without a spoiler even though it had the package that supposudly included a spoiler......why? still trying to figure it out lol

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
the older zts models, basically the 00-01 models, had a spoiler as an option. then later on, they made it into a standard option. and btw, is it an auto?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts