Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
I am a Vietnam Vet and I haven't seen the movie. I don't know that I could watch it, but that is something I have to deal with everyday. What I would like to know is this. Qweesy have you ever put on the uniform and defended this country or do you just like to complain and think up conspiracy theories. If you think everything is a lie then leave and go somewhere else. This country is far from perfect, but from what I seen in this world its a lot better then anywhere else. RM2 US Navy

·
Left Lane Warrior
3,946 Posts
I am a Vietnam Vet and I haven't seen the movie. I don't know that I could watch it, but that is something I have to deal with everyday. What I would like to know is this. Qweesy have you ever put on the uniform and defended this country or do you just like to complain and think up conspiracy theories. If you think everything is a lie then leave and go somewhere else. This country is far from perfect, but from what I seen in this world its a lot better then anywhere else. RM2 US Navy
We've been giving this clown a red carpet invitation out of this country for years. He's either a very persistent troll or he's got real issues.

Thank you for your service.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts

I'm a former 101st Airborne Army combat medic who served 4.5 years and 2 ,1 year tours in Mosul and Baghdad Iraq. Ive also experienced "experimental" vaccines within the military FIRST HAND.

I to once believed in this country but we have been usurped. Because we've had it too good for too long people don't get what being a patriotic American really means (it aint poppin fireworks wearing an American flag t shirt and shitting American flags and chanting USA like a numbskull zombie)

If you trust the government you're an idiot, You are literally being attacked daily in your life via the Food, water, vaccines, media, breakup of the family unit etc.

As to why Im not leaving.....There is nowhere to run except New Zealand and Paraguay, But im going to be fighting when the time comes thats why Veterans are labeled PUBLIC ENEMY #1 by the DHS and over 2.6 billion rounds all types of ammo are not being bought up buy the government for "No Reason".

PM me if you would like to discus further.

We've been giving this clown a red carpet invitation out of this country for years. He's either a very persistent troll or he's got real issues.

Thank you for your service.
Puke schmucks like you will learn to enjoy your indentured servitude at the FEMA camp.
Keep your mouth shut slave, you haven't a clue as to what you speak. The only troll here is you son.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I believe that the Ammo being bought up by the gubment, is complete and utter BullShite. .22 ammo increased 3 plus fold over this stupid A$$ed lie by the manufactures and keyboard commandos. I have witnessed this same BS line online since 1998.

The rest that queezy has mentioned has some merit.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Regardless of the drama in here, AS is easily in my top-3 favorite movies ever.

Thoroughly enjoyed it so I saw it twice. Cooper nailed that performance.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts