Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a used 2008 SES about 2 weeks ago. It has the ambient lighting but there is no switch in the spot where the switch is supposed to be. Its a 5 speed so I don't know if that matters. The car was in a front end collision and has an R title but there was no mention of any of the interior stuff being swapped out so I am lost as to how to control these lights (or turn them off). Anyone know if you can buy a switch to put in the spot? Any help or suggestions are appreciated, thanks!

·
Registered
378 Posts
If its there, you should have lights in all three cupholders and left and right sides of the console in the front and rear. Have you verified these are all in place?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, the square switch is a blank. There are lights in all the spots that they would be if it were factory. Its a giant mystery to me that's for sure.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Related question, has anyone ever added more lights to the ambient system? How is this accomplished? Does one just poach extra lights from a pick-a-part donor car, then add them in using wire taps?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts