Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just joined and got a few questions. ill start with this.

Ok im rebuilding my sisters focus she wrecked with no insurance. . I cant seem to find where the ambient air temp sensor goes. The front end is almost done except the headlights, bumper cover and grille. The wiring harnesses are in place and everything.

Ive looked everywhere, tried everything. I cant find a place where it snaps in securely.

All help is appreciated.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
ziptie?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hey guys just joined and got a few questions. ill start with this.

Ok i'm rebuilding my sisters focus she wrecked with no insurance. . I cant seem to find where the ambient air temp sensor goes. The front end is almost done except the headlights, bumper cover and grille. The wiring harnesses are in place and everything.

Ive looked everywhere, tried everything. I cant find a place where it snaps in securely.

All help is appreciated.
NO INSURANCE! on a new car! I feel for ya. I bet the dealer will tell ya where the sensor mounts. Please get her a low deductible full coverage collision insurance policy for her birthday!. As you may now know a $250.00 deductible would have saved her lots of money and you lots of time! GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah i know. I wont be caught without it. Ive already tried the dealer. They never seem to know what im talking about. I sometimes wander if i should be working behind the counter.

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
as what I see on my 2010. its on the passenger side on the lower bumper grille. I'll take a photo later tonight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts