Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it that im really dumb and havnt noticed that this site is for petrol models or summit or is it that usa dont do tddi tdci models cus i need some urgent advice no one seems to know wot i mean[8]

·
FF Affiliate
31,515 Posts
bruinsh said:
yea if they had a model for USA i sure as hell would buy one!
Meeeeeeeee to, I run my 2003 F350 6.0 on recycled cooking oil that i pick up and make my self , it cost me .63 a gallon

Tom

·
FF Affiliate
31,515 Posts
Mine isnt , I made my own holding tank , bought water filters from Home Depo 10 micron and a 5 micron filter , pumps from northern hydrolics all for about 150.00

The .63 is figuring the labor cost of colecting it also , Your in NC come on by and take a look at it , my trucks smells like french fries or barbacus depending on where i got the last oil

Tom

·
Registered
759 Posts
1turbofocus said:
Mine isnt , I made my own holding tank , bought water filters from Home Depo 10 micron and a 5 micron filter , pumps from northern hydrolics all for about 150.00

The .63 is figuring the labor cost of colecting it also , Your in NC come on by and take a look at it , my trucks smells like french fries or barbacus depending on where i got the last oil

Tom
its like a rolling Mc Donalds [:D]

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
1turbofocus said:
Meeeeeeeee to, I run my 2003 F350 6.0 on recycled cooking oil that i pick up and make my self , it cost me .63 a gallon

Tom
that......................is so badass. [thumb]

·
Registered
116 Posts
This seems like the perfect place to talk to Ford.

Ford, I know you're reading this so don't pretend I didn't warn you. If you don't import a deisel Focus in the next two year's I'm buying a Golf. I'll do it too--swear to god I will.

shane.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey Tom, funny you mentioned the veggie oil thing. I went down to my buddies shop today and he was upfitting a f250 for veggie oil consumption. Anyway, anytime i run across something new, It seems from that point, the subject pops up over and over. Wierd if you know what I mean.

Also, did you used go to NMRA events?. I used to attend these events with the above mentioned buddy. We ran in super street outlaw. We started out with 300-500 hp shots of nitrous supplied by two stages of NX foggers. When then could not keep up so we went with the Vortech Z-trim setup. Did well with that locally(actually pissed everyone off), but still could not get a win @ NMRA. Went through Procharger D3R then F3R (yeah reverse rotation chain drive.) Then we built a new car, quit NMRA and ran some big dog events around the east. The new car was equipped with 105mm precision turbo. Super bad ass.

Anyway just wondering if i might have saw you. There was a bad ass focus there, maybe it was orlando, fl. at speedworld. maybe 2001-2002 time frame.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.