Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the title of the thread says it all. Call me crazy but after 10 years of ownership and a lot of money, I'm seriously contemplating letting my blown/meth injected 93 5.0 LX go. For all the years of ownership, I haven't driven it much since the first year before the mods started. It is a clean/original paint white LX with 56,000 original miles on it. By just about everyone's standards it is immaculate, especially for an car that is 13 years old.

So, here is my thinking, I'm looking to test the waters over actually trading the car for a Euro SVT Focus that is stock and has low mileage. I was looking at two of the harder to come by Euro SVT Foci yesterday; 1 in Comp Orange with 15,000 miles (SOLD ALREADY!) and a Screaming Yellow Euro with 17,000 miles (found out tonight after calling that it just sold) DAMN!!! Anyway, I know I have one already but I was looking to trade it in on a Euro model. Well, I'm thinking that I'll sell my SVT Focus privately and if I find someone willing to trade for my blown/built/pampered/original 56,000 mile fox body stang, I'd take the plung. Of course, the trade would have to consist of the SVT Focus being paid-off as my mustang is. Basically, think of it as racing for pinks but you don't really loose a ride.

With all that being said, is there anyone that would be willing to trade their STOCK Comp Orange or Screaming Yellow SVT Focus for a well kept and detuned 482RWHP destined to be classic fox body 5.0? Don't know why I have the itch so bad but I've always wanted a Euro model. Perhaps, it is because I'm getting older and have another kid on the way. Don't get me wrong, I love the stang and hearing the blower spin brings a smile to my face everytime but I know how well the SVT Focus performs for solid commuter car and its been great with the family. Let me know if interested or, if you think I'm just plum off my rocker, LOL.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
that would be nice to have around so i can start spanking my friends '04 gt [:D] i love my euro svt (slow and all) too much to part with it. they are getting to be very rare to find, especially the euros. just seen a used black eap at the dealership where i got mine not to long ago. it actually sat there for over a month! they were asking too much for it. good luck on your hunt/find there 03_SVTFoci [thumb] i would like to get another one just for a V8 conversion so i can have the best of both worlds.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts