Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished putting the bodykit on, so I decided to FINALLY post some picstures. I have been a member here for quite some time, but never posted a picture of the exterior of my car (only the audio inside). Since eveything is now complete to the exterior, Ill finally post some pictures.

NEXT ADDITION IS CUSTOM CENTER EXIT EXHAUST. Only think that will change, will be some bigger rims. These are just temporary. For some reason my camera makes my car look orange, IT IS RED lol. It is a little dirty, since some of the paint is fresh and some of the double sided tape is fresh, I don't want it getting wet yet.

What got done over the past week:
- Saleen official widebody kit put on
- Carbon fiber hood painted on the sides

Other exterior mods:
- F2 carbon fiber spoiler, carbon fiber B-Pillars
- Custom painted headlights and side mouldings
- Black euro tails
- Rear window louvers
- Window tint, debadged, Saleen window banner

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
lmao, definately need the center exhaust, just glad you realize that as well and are getting it done. my only complaint is the window vent thingys, god i can't stand those, they're just sooo...ugly imo. other than that, love the saleen-like look.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love the kit, but I could never get myself to shell out $1500 plus painting. When someone on this site put it for sale for $600, and it was already painted my car color, I jumped on it!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stoopidsteve87 said:
lmao, definately need the center exhaust, just glad you realize that as well and are getting it done. my only complaint is the window vent thingys, god i can't stand those, they're just sooo...ugly imo. other than that, love the saleen-like look.
I've had those on since the begining, can't decide if I like them now that the kit is on. They might come off, can't decide.

My guys who do the custom exhaust said put the kit on first, then get the exhaust :) I'll have the exhaust by the end of July.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
god those are some ugly rims glad your getting rid of them, everything else looks aight

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
svtguy21 said:
god those are some ugly rims glad your getting rid of them, everything else looks aight
They came off of my other car, where they actually looked good. I upgraded the other car, so the Focus got hand me downs lol. I figure anything is better then stockers.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
slow-n-scratched said:
Desperately needs to be lowered...(I think?) Other than that its nice..
OH another thing I forgot to mention lol. Got a set of Tein S-Tech springs in the basement that should be going on soon :)

·
Registered
715 Posts
i veto the window things too. and the rims. other than that, pretty nice

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Is your car orange or red?[:D]

·
Banned
503 Posts
um....are those git-r-done 95 series tires on those rims? lol sheesh, get bigger rims and smaller series tires...those rims look FUGLY on ur car ONLY because of the HUGE sidewalls on them...god thats ugly, other nice car...

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Stolle said:
um....are those git-r-done 95 series tires on those rims? lol sheesh, get bigger rims and smaller series tires...those rims look FUGLY on ur car ONLY because of the HUGE sidewalls on them...god thats ugly, other nice car...

try reading the first post. good job.

·
Registered
745 Posts
dont like the car....looks ricey and ugly overalll...sorry just my opinion....if u wanted a saleen u shoulda got one...the rear window vents are ugly as hell...the rims are nasty...and the cf hood painted look bad with ur paint...sorry...

·
Registered
214 Posts
Personally I think losing teh window vent things (never seen them before now) and painting teh headlights black would really help the overall look of the car, and the black headlights would go MUCH better with your hood. I think by removing those 2 things would dramatically clean up the "rice" look it has. Other than that, the rims and lowering but you aready have that covered.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
what size are those tires? not just the 15/16 w/e but the 195/60whatever

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Everything looks GREAT except those god-awful window vent things... hehe.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts