Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have brand new zx3 so i'm driven a little close to this lady, cause she's goin 30 in a 45. so i pull up next to her at the light. ****in **** runs goes before it turns green..so i go i thinkin no problem..1st..2nd ..3rd..this **** is still w/ me what the ****?.now the lane has ended and i'm drivin on the shoulder.4th and finally just yards before theirs no road left i cut the ****er off..shit to close... how?? dodge caravan??.. this **** keeps up w/ me..granted she did run the red light to get a head start, but still..my racing days are done till i get some upgrades.

*edited by moderator: "i need to learn to watch my profanity!" [?|]

·
Hawaii Five-O
1,257 Posts
I've noticed all mini-vans have alot of power in them....and are especially fast with less weight, meaning less people in them. [:p]

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
Don't forget, while rare, there are still turbo minivans out there.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Turbo Minivans?!

·
Registered
875 Posts
CrazyMatt said:
Turbo Minivans?!
Chrysler made an AWD turbo minivan back in the day. I think it was the same 2.2L 4cyl. turbo motor used in the Spirit R/T, Daytona R/T, and the like. And yeah, those turbo motors can propel vehicles into the TWELVES.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Yeah na friends mom has one of the old turbos, crude, but serious sleeper potential..Also, some of the quicker v6 aren't all that slow

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Don't underestimate the power of the soccer mom minivan. Some of those things have some power.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I had a friend that would win races in a Taurus Stationwagon, somehow they made this vehicle faster than everyone on the road on Friday nights. Crazy...

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Dude that is weak learn how to drive, j/k. haha ya dude those bitches can be fast sometimes, and the worst part is that there flat out horrible drivers so dangerous situations are almost gauranteed to ensue.

·
Registered
245 Posts
As soon as the wife tosses in her opinion (during the encounter) it gets even worse, and you're definately going to lose. Thats what happened to me today. I don't even want to reveal the winner ....[???:)]

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Turbo or not its still a mini-van and that is just not a ride I would drive.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Lil_RedZX3 said:
You'll find 99% of Dodges 2.2 turbo's in the junkyard. The other 1% will be smoking your [email protected]#....
LITERALLY smoking also... I haven't seen one yet from that time period that wasn't coating my air filter with millions of burnt oil particles spewing from it's rusted tailpipe.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
My mom used to have an 1985 Dodge Lancer, it had the non-turbo 2.2 in it. That car was THE BIGGEST PIECE OF CRAP!! At the time it was new, it was a decent car, but it fell apart in a matter of a few years. The 2.2 without turbo was a totally gutless heap. That car was seriously slow. The engine is also notorious for blowing head gaskets and burning oil. A head gasket about to give and a transmission in need of its second rebuild (the car had less than 90,000 miles on it and the transmission went out TWICE) finally forced my dad to toss that junker. Good riddance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.