Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my battery replaced a couple of weeks ago. Ever since then the audio prompts for my navigation system have been at almost zero volume. (Just loud enough to detect. Not loud enough to hear when driving.) I presume the power loss while changing the battery reset the system to put it in this state.

I've looked high and low in the settings for something that affects this, but haven't found anything. Can someone give me a hint how to fix this?

This is on a 2014 Focus ST with the navigation system.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I had my battery replaced a couple of weeks ago. Ever since then the audio prompts for my navigation system have been at almost zero volume. (Just loud enough to detect. Not loud enough to hear when driving.) I presume the power loss while changing the battery reset the system to put it in this state.

I've looked high and low in the settings for something that affects this, but haven't found anything. Can someone give me a hint how to fix this?

This is on a 2014 Focus ST with the navigation system.
You can change the sound setting when the NAV voice is talking. Use your steering wheel controls. I never found a way to change it other then when the NAV is talking.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts