Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1fastfocus05
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well its been a long time comming,, been kinda racing along with a couple other guys trying to get my kit done first,,well all thats needed now is exhaust and getting my header finished,,,heres some pics of what i got,,and i got the blow off valve also but did not get a pic of it yet,,,,heres what i got,,anything missing let me know,,i know i need the maf tube and ill get that soon also from turbo tom,,

i got two different turbos,,not sure which one im useing yet,,ones a stock eclipse turbo 16 g and the other is a turbonetics turbo t3

thanks and look forward in talking with everyone,,

·
1fastfocus05
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres my list of stuff
t3 turbonetics turbo
t25 eclipse turbo
flanges for my header
custom header
stainless oil feed line
boost gauge
air/fuel gauge
tach
diablo mafia
2 intercoolers
BOV
55 lbs seimen deka injectors
injector harnesses
Xcal2
turbo tune file
intercooler pipes
intercooler pipe hoses and clamps
manual boost controller
new one step colder spark plugs

i need
exhaust and down pipe
maf tube
and dyno tune time on dyno
oil return line

anything im missing here?

·
I AM DA FOCI FANATIC
3,715 Posts
The IC piping looks small what size is it?

The 16g eclipse turbo is that a TD05? If so I like that turbo and would go with that. I'm switching to that one as soon as I get my damn car back.....but thats another story.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Looks great. Good luck! Where did you get your turbo emblem?

·
Registered
307 Posts
So which turbo are you gonna use? I imagine that T25 would spool hella fast and might actually max out or whatever it's called.

·
1fastfocus05
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im not sure,,both turbos are great and in good shape,,the turbonetics turbo is probably the one im going to use,, going to do some more reading on the two to find out which is best for it,,,the ic piping is two different sizes,,,2.25 and 2 1/2 inch..and some pieces are 2 inch..guy at work gave me the turbo sign,,think he said he came off a VW..i got the flange piece for the t25 for the header and then got the T3,,,so im not sure,,i can get another flange for it for like 25$ so no biggy..about another 800$ and i should be done and ridding down the track,,lol

·
Registered
307 Posts
What are the specs on the T3? What are your goals as far as power? Unless you're looking for real fast spool, not much top end, I'd say stay away from the T25. I have a 14b on mine right now, and I couldn't really see going any smaller. I doubt I'm even making 200whp, but I'm still not tuned yet.

·
1fastfocus05
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im looking for a general speed turbo meaning i want as much power at all times that i can..i want to make around 220 whp,,,i have a duratec also so it should not be to hard

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
Very nice, I FINALLY got my exhaust flange yesterday and probably going to start cutting and welding. Your beating me tho :(! Lol. Btw, where are you going for dyno/tune time... I'll most likely go to modular powerhouse. They did a good job tuning my buddy's stang. But, my turbos on hold until the atx-mtx swap is finished, i'm hoping end of the month ftw! Good luck on 220, I'm shooting for that range too.

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
the air/fuel guage in the pic. looks like a narrow band??, you really need a wideband for accuracy... otherwise lookin good[thumb][race]
on a side note if anyone likes those emblems...CFM.com sells all kinds of them[;)]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts