Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supercharged
3,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been way too long. I use to be super active on the forums but then I did the house mod. Meanwhile my beloved 2002 SVT just sat in the garage collecting dust on the various home projects that have been getting all my attention. I've attached a few pictures and finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Well just thought I would let you all know I still have it and it might be the lowest mileage boosted SVT Focus in existence. [headbang] 48,616 miles

Attachments

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,108 Posts
Those are by far my favorite wheels! Awesome car, how many miles?

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
welcome back! car still looks amazing

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
get that red out in the sun more often let that clear coat peel and get naked ;)..... you dont even drive the thing..... you gonna sell it?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Those EAPs look awesome with the red. The SVT MK1 has and always will be my favorite variation of the Focus.

·
Supercharged
3,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
welcome back! car still looks amazing
Still remember your avatar pic. lol

Those EAPs look awesome with the red. The SVT MK1 has and always will be my favorite variation of the Focus.
I know, my buddy picked up a 13 Focus ST but theres just a certain charm about the MK1 Focus that I still really like. It could be all the hours I spent perfecting it.

You make all these plans and then life happens.

I do drive the car but it's mostly trips to my parent's house or getting groceries. Everything is really close to my neighborhood which makes life easier.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Still remember your avatar pic. lol

I know, my buddy picked up a 13 Focus ST but theres just a certain charm about the MK1 Focus that I still really like. It could be all the hours I spent perfecting it.

You make all these plans and then life happens.

I do drive the car but it's mostly trips to my parent's house or getting groceries. Everything is really close to my neighborhood which makes life easier.
I know what you mean, I have been in a somewhat active search for a nice MK1 ZX3 or SVT in my area. Something to tinker away at.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Must feel good to dig that beauty out again.

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
ive seen some with lower miles! lol

but seriously that is awesome.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts