Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I own an 05 (new model) ford focus, and I'm thinking of stickign a set of 17" alloys on it. Been looking around and I found these, and I quite like the look of them. Could anyone help me identify them please? :)

Cheers guys! :)

(Sorry, I'm new here, not sure if this is in the right place)

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
^^^ The American Focus kept the four lug pattern but the Euro Focus moved to five.

Can't help with the identification but I really like the look of them too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers guys, I'm not quite sure what you mean alex, are you saying they aren't available for an 05 focus? :/

Anyone else recognise these? :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
If you want to stay with 4 lug 17 inch multi spoked wheels. We just bought the 2011 SES with these 17 inch.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Everyone keep in mind this is a European market Focus. It has a 5 lug bolt pattern, not the 4 like the US market.

·
Wheel King, Bow Down
1,918 Posts
They look to be Wolfrace GB Wheels:

Also check out Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.3. Not the same wheel, but definitely better quality. And they come in 18x8.5 which is a great size for the UK MK2 Focus.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Moved to "Wheels, Tires, Brakes & Suspension - Sponsored By Tire Rack"

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They look to be Wolfrace GB Wheels:

Also check out Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.3. Not the same wheel, but definitely better quality. And they come in 18x8.5 which is a great size for the UK MK2 Focus.

Thanks man, where did you pick up those images?? Having a hard time finding 17" Wolfrace GB wheels online.. :/
As for the other ones, the price is a bit of a deterent for me, thanks for the help tho!! :)

·
Wheel King, Bow Down
1,918 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts