Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning Focus Fanatics,
Thanks for having me, new member checking in here. A little about myself: I'm active duty military stationed in Norfolk, VA and I live in Virginia Beach, VA. I'm been into the car scene for a while, and I'm a fan of all makes and models. After the announcement of the 2016 Focus RS, I have definitely become interested and plan on putting a deposit down soon for the vehicle at my local Ford stealership. I frequent Cars & Coffee Virginia Beach, and I occasionally make it to Cars & Coffee Richmond and Williamsburg. I occasionally go to the 1/4 mile, and I need to make a trip to Virginia International Raceway. I like wrenching on my own cars and modifying vehicles, and lending a helping hand when I can. Any questions or comments, feel free to ask/tell. Below is a list of all the vehicles I've had in order.

1991 Honda Civic DX (first car)
1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL
1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4
2001 Ford Mustang GT
2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra
1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4
1993 Honda Civic CX
2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra
2013 Fiat 500 Abarth (wife's current daily)
2002 Honda Insight
2014 Nissan GT-R (in the process of selling)
2015 Honda Fit (my current daily)

And hopefully in the nearish future, I'll be purchasing a 2016 Focus RS. Seems like it will be a very fun and semi practical car. I'm sure I'll get around to modifying it some too. I'm thinking wheels, Full Bolt Ons (FBO, a common acronym we use in the GT-R community) and E85 will probably make it fun, with some suspension tweaks (lowered at least). Thanks again for having me!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Well, those are awesome cars, sure you have good things to share here. And thank you for your service to country! Welcome

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Good morning P-Tree, checkin' out that list of cars, must get kinda crazy going back and forth between the GT-R and the Honda Fit.

I hit Cars & Coffee Atlanta this past Sunday in it's new location. Saw quite a few Nissan Z cars. NO Focus'. Shame, Focus guys and gals. Show yourselves.

Welcome to this site. And thank you for doing whatever you do in the military. Stay safe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts