Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I see alot of Wisconson and Ohio people in this forum, but how about the Illinois and Indiana people? Speak up, be heard, then sit your ass back down! j/k [:D]
Seriously though, who's from these flat, corn growing states???

[:D] [thumb]
 

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
Joined
·
4,894 Posts
I'm from Wisconsin, and I am posting here anyway because....

Cheesheads > FIBS

hehehehehe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CrazyMatt said:
I'm from Wisconsin, and I am posting here anyway because....

Cheesheads > FIBS

hehehehehe.
WTF is FIBS? That another word you silly cheeseheads came up with to call chedder?

[:D]
 

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
Joined
·
4,894 Posts
tdkaye1 said:
WTF is FIBS? That another word you silly cheeseheads came up with to call chedder?

[:D]

Oh no sir... FIBs.... a FIB is someone from Illinois... its a wonderful little term the rest of the midwest has for you people down there....

[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g
Illinois
Bastard

[:p] [8D] [:D]
 

·
WhiteSTguy
Joined
·
5,390 Posts
^HAHAHAHA
so i'm called a FOB then [dunno]
 

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
Joined
·
4,894 Posts
^^^^^^

Well.. you could be.... But 'FIB' has been around since like, the 70s.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OrangeSVTguy said:
^HAHAHAHA
so i'm called a FOB then [dunno]

Why, you Fresh Off the Boat?

[:D]

J/K
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CrazyMatt said:
Oh no sir... FIBs.... a FIB is someone from Illinois... its a wonderful little term the rest of the midwest has for you people down there....

[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g
Illinois
Bastard

[:p] [8D] [:D]
Um, oh yea, well, um youre just mad that um, Brett Farve didnt nail Cameron Diaz in Something About Mary. Yeah, that's it. [:D]

Oh, and I know who my daddy is, thank you very much. My mother on the other hand I'm still trying to figure out. [???:)]
 

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
Joined
·
4,894 Posts
^^^^^^

hahah.. Niiiiiiice. I actually HATE the Packers. So, It was nice seeing Warren tackle the shit out of Farve during the credits.. hahah.
 

·
GreyRice WOoT!
Joined
·
10,786 Posts
^not cool[:p] but it was just a movie...........[rolleyes]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CrazyMatt said:
^^^^^^

hahah.. Niiiiiiice. I actually HATE the Packers. So, It was nice seeing Warren tackle the shit out of Farve during the credits.. hahah.
Damn, gotta watch that again.

[:D]

Oh, and you're not a real cheesehead you faker, no one in Wisconson doesn't like Brett Favre. That's like saying people hate pie. It just doesn't happen.

[:D]
 

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
Joined
·
4,894 Posts
Hahha.. Oh no. We were cheeseheads LONG before Brett "I Keep Choking Everytime I Announce Its My Last Year Playing" Favre came along....

hehe....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CrazyMatt said:
Hahha.. Oh no. We were cheeseheads LONG before Brett "I Keep Choking Everytime I Announce Its My Last Year Playing" Favre came along....

hehe....
Shit, atleast he won a Superbowl in his career. I've had to endure 20 years of shitty Bears QB's. Oh, and don't say McMahon was a good QB. He sucked ass. He just had Payton to save his ass over and over and over....


But still best team ever!
'85 Bears!

[thumb]
 

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
Joined
·
4,894 Posts
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
CrazyMatt said:

Screw that. I got the ORIGINAL VHS. I don't need no updated versions.

I got the poster too.

[:D]
 

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
Joined
·
4,894 Posts
^^^^^^^^

hahahahahahahahahaha...

hat's so sad and pathetic, I don't even need to make a comment.. LOL
 

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
Joined
·
4,894 Posts
TOWELIE FTW!!!!!!

"If I was a towel... why would I be wearing this hat and fake moustache?"

hahahhaah./
 
1 - 20 of 91 Posts
Top