Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha its so exciting to have stuff to install! The GF got me a Massive strut bar, Redline tuning dead pedal, FF.com sticker for Xmas and needless to say theyre all in:

Pimp sticker

Someplace to rest my left foot

best not to ask... lol

Whats this? hmmm

Ebay catch can

The bay

and to keep it showroom worthy, a celebration of my car actually being clean!

Thanks for looking [race]

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
looks sweet man! i want to get a massive bar myself...lovin' the decal also!

quick question...what's the catch pan for? like i know the purpose, but is it better than just me taking on a crank case filter at the end of the hose?

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! the can is to catch oil vapor instead of haing it go back into the intake. Ive seen a breather on the valve cover, a lawnmower air filter, a dump tube all used and I figured this was the way I wanted to solve that.

also, massive bar went on super easy with just a quick tap from my mallet

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
looks sweet....i always thought that intrusive of a catch can was more needed for a FI car, but none the less it looks badass lol

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
how does a catch pan though compare to a crank case filter that I have clamped on to the end of the hose?

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
i wanna know the story about the thingy in the back!! haha.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the way the can looks [thumb] might be overkill but I read that someone had issues with using a filter and I figured it'd be just my luck if I tried too lol. The idea here is to keep the line between the cover and intake tube but give it a baffled filter to catch the oil.

also, Domo-kun is another gift from the GF, he tells me to drive fast lol

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
wow, everyone should have one of those, or maybe two!!! lol

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
HAHA it's Domo [:D] lol that's funny. I know what you need, get yourself some foggers....I think that would complete the front end nicely [thumb]

5,155 Posts
I love your Fofo! Looks similar to mine, except mines black and FILTHY! [V]

I have my FF sticker in the same place, the same massive strut bar (only in black) and Domo-kun...and now I may have to put him in the same place.

And X2 on the Fog light idea. [thumb]

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
Man I'm really liken that. Looks great and clean.

White foci rule

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys! Id want a set of fogs if i could find a factory set for cheap. Ill keep watching because otherwise Im waiting for FS to release their 3D carbon front bumper

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
love the decal on the side.....i hate decals but looks awesome on your ride....nice lip too..where did the RB's go?

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ahh I really miss the RB's, theyll be back in March/April once it starts to warm up here. Summer tires are useless in CT this time of year =/

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
damn man. lookin clean. throw some ST fogs on there, and it will look amazing! All that money for engine parts, and you still havent tinted the windows!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Looks nice... I agree about the stripes on your car too, the blue GT stripes look great on your car. I really like that dead pedal, have to get me one of those.

Nice ride!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Well normally I dont like that frontend or the wheels, but damn you made them look good.

This is a perfect example of many good budget mods(paint, lip, pedals, decal) and they do come together well.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts