Focus Fanatics Forum banner

All fords pics

1480 Views 33 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  trainfan
ok where are they and who has them? lets see them boys and girls![thumb]
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· OMGVTAK!
65,888 Posts
I have some but I'm putting them up later on. I didn't take very many this year.

· OMGVTAK!
65,888 Posts
Here's the ones I got. Usually I can fill the my memory card up but I didn't this year.

I couldn't take many pictures cause everytime I would try a bunch of people would walk by or just stand there and I was like this [:(!]

I must say my favorite Focus paint job was that pearl SVT. And I think there was about 50 Focus's there which is a better improvement from last year.[thumb]

I hope other people have better pics then I do!

· OMGVTAK!
65,888 Posts
Did anyone check out who won in each catagory? Usually they have it up online but I don't even see anywhere where you can check it out.

· OMGVTAK!
65,888 Posts
In the 2-4th pic don't we all look pissed off at something[scratch] LOL.

Nice pics, Brian.

· OMGVTAK!
65,888 Posts
I didn't realize how burned I got til I took a shower and the water hit me on the back of my legs and I went 'OUCH!' [:(]

Oh well, I need a tan![8D]

· Registered
621 Posts
Looks like it was fun as usual i was so mad i couldnt come this year i was in state but i was putting my great grand mother in the ground...... i guess there is always next year :(.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.