1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
i do later

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I have some but I'm putting them up later on. I didn't take very many this year.

·
Registered
887 Posts
i didn' ttake any....

·
Registered
432 Posts
i forgot to get batteries

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Here's the ones I got. Usually I can fill the my memory card up but I didn't this year.

I couldn't take many pictures cause everytime I would try a bunch of people would walk by or just stand there and I was like this [:(!]

I must say my favorite Focus paint job was that pearl SVT. And I think there was about 50 Focus's there which is a better improvement from last year.[thumb]

I hope other people have better pics then I do!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Did anyone check out who won in each catagory? Usually they have it up online but I don't even see anywhere where you can check it out.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
In the 2-4th pic don't we all look pissed off at something[scratch] LOL.

Nice pics, Brian.

·
Hon-duh Rider
1,347 Posts
I think it was the threat of RAIN! LOL

Suprisingly we had decent weather... Sunday SUCKED, my head got burned even more! OUCH!

*p.s. thanks!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I didn't realize how burned I got til I took a shower and the water hit me on the back of my legs and I went 'OUCH!' [:(]

Oh well, I need a tan![8D]

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
OMG.....lemme get mine up.....I'll start my thread....[:)]

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Nice pics Brian, Had a good time ... I think Carlisle needs to plan a bit more room for the foci next year!!!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Looks like it was fun as usual i was so mad i couldnt come this year i was in state but i was putting my great grand mother in the ground...... i guess there is always next year :(.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts