Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it is that time of year again for the Triple X Root Beer All Ford car show. It is this Sunday starts at 8:00. I believe it is $20.00 to enter your car free to come and hang out. It is a fun car show and the food is great. If you do come bring cash they don't take credit cards.

http://www.triplexrootbeer.com/

·
Registered
65 Posts
We are thinking of going to just check out cars and I know a KILLER way there with lots of curves and hardly any other cars.

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
well if I get my power steering pump in the mail I might jus do this. curves with no power gets annoying lol

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
Oh I've painted a nice custom house in Duvall about 5 years ago

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
Ugh. So long ago. I just remember mapquest putting me in Duvall.

·
Registered
44 Posts
See you guys there bright and early. Well kinda early Lol. Anyone from auburn area going so we can meet and cruise there.[headbang][loveff]

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That road is really fun and Sean your car doesn't need to be car show ready I go just to hang out

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We should all meet up before the show so that we can cruise in together and park together

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
Looks like I won't be going. Pump hasn't came and I return to work tomorrow. No more free time

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So for anyone that is going to the show that wants to meet up with us ahead of time you are more than welcome. We are going to meet at the Starbucks on 132nd & Seattle Hill Rd. (4809 132nd St Se Everett, WA 98208) @ 6:30. We will take the back way to hit some twisties before we go!

·
Cars&Corgis
4,448 Posts
Look for High Bridge Road in google maps. You get to it from 9 (via Broadway). It ends up right over by Duval
My parents live on Broadway, just about a mile from the start of High Bridge/Ben Howard :) The Ducati has taken that road numerous times!

I'll be at starbucks at zero:waythehelltooearlyforasunday o'clock!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts