Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am planning on Going to the all Ford Drags this year. I probably will racing sunday as I am registered for points as well. Just want to find out How many of you can and want to go. It would be great if we could represent the focus crowd. I want to get as many there as possible. Trust me when I say It is a very fun time. It will be bracket racing so you dont have to be fast, just consistent.[driving]

Its 35 dollars to race and you can pretty much go any where on the grounds
Probably want to bring your own food as hot dogs cost 4 dollars. Also bring lots to drink. I usually lasts all day and into the evening, However you can leave any time.(after u lose...LOL)

Here is kinda the schedule layout:
Saturdays: Gates open at 8 am.
Time trials 9 am..
Eliminations depend upon car count (approximately 1 pm).

If you want to go just say so and I will add you to a list.

Feel free to PM me for more info

THE LIST
Daveyboy (and Sweetness)
Motor_head
gonefhsn?

·
Registered
525 Posts
Ya, I'm planning on going. I know there is a Ford Powerstroke club that is going to be there. I ran with them before I got my Focus, had a 2000 F-250 diesel. So if you want to get some beatdowns by 8000 lb trucks, I know some of them will be there to hand them out! ;)

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any one else??

·
BEWST AGAIN YAY!!!!!
6,851 Posts
pencil me in I have to see if that is boat race weekend in the Tri-Cities though

*edit*
well I just checked and that is bpat race weekend, so If we don't go over the hump I will be there, since I will have that weekend off

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pencil me in I have to see if that is boat race weekend in the Tri-Cities though

*edit*
well I just checked and that is bpat race weekend, so If we don't go over the hump I will be there, since I will have that weekend off
Whats the bpat race all about

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No takers eh. Probably afraid my focus is faster, that must be it

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A new update to this event. Tena (sweetness) and I will be doing a couple of grudge macthes sunday. She will be driving the mini van and me the focus

·
Registered
525 Posts
Erm.......a Dodge Caravan at the All Ford Drags?

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no we are doing the grudge on sunday. Its just regular points racing then

·
Registered
525 Posts
Oh, OK.......why don't you do it Friday? Gonefhsn and I are racing, CJohn is gonna be a spectator.

·
Registered
65 Posts
[mad] What I cant drive the Focus thats not fair [shameful] J/K I dont mind driving the caravan LOL!!! But I Will Beat you HAHAHA!!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh, OK.......why don't you do it Friday? Gonefhsn and I are racing, CJohn is gonna be a spectator.
Im a workin man on friday other wise i would.
are you guys racing at bremerton friday??

·
Registered
525 Posts
Ya, I figure we're not gonna hit the track until at least after 5.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The wife OK'd the FSwerks intake for the car as soon as we get dollars [clap]

1 - 20 of 71 Posts