Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I need to now the best brans for my 2000 for focus zx3 for the intake system, headers, and exhaust system

thanx

·
Registered
877 Posts
From what I've Read the "Best" would be Volant Intake, Focus sport Race header, And The Borla exhaust.

-Shawn

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
intake-volant or iceman. header-focus sport or focus central.exhaust-borla or magnaflow if you on a budget.

·
Registered
162 Posts
AEM intake, FS header, HKS exhaust

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
i have a kurtz kustomz shorty intake..but i've heard that the volant cai is good...fc headers...and borla cat-back exhaust

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
You can do a search (if you haven't already.) People have their own opinions on what is the best. Volant or Iceman seem to be the most likes around here for intakes (I don't have it but I'm happy with my AEM short ram:)). The Ford Racing shorty header is very good (I DO have that one.)

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
well actually for headers fc and fs are good but edelbrock is going to be the best. but be ready to shell out some cash.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
aem intakes are hit or miss on if your going to have problems with them. more likely in the long tube from what ive seen. if you do get the long tube go to www.myfordperformance.com and get the weathershield for it because its real easy to suck up water with that intake and the filter gets real dirty fast.

volant is the best IMO, short rams dont cut it for me but they get the job done if you arent lookin to get too hardcore about performance. the ice man is good but the panel filter wont cut it if you mod past I/H/E

borla borla borlaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well thanx every one for what i ve seen volant inatke,fs headers and borla exhaust are the winners guess im going to have to save up for a good amount of time

·
Registered
697 Posts
here you go.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts