Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it was suposed to snow today(wich it has) so my dad brought home an m-unit "an m-unit is a truck that he has built today that hes aloud to drive around untill it hits 100miles. Well i saw the inside of it and i realized that its not a 2 tone interior like the focus. Te ceiling is black along with everything else....well i was wondering if there is a way to get rid of the gray in the focus and make it all black. Is this posible??? has anyone done it??? and how much do you think it will cost???

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
Anything is possible, it just depends on how much money you have or want to spend.
I believe that would be an expensive mod if it was done right.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do any of the focus's have an all black interior....and i think i like your idea had one

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
I saw an SVT with all black interior. If you want to dye your cloth I used a product made by MarHyde to make my door inserts black, got it at the auto parts store. You can see photos in the thread "door inserts" in this section. The vinyl dyes I have seen will show scrapes and scratches so you might be doing quite a bit of touch up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts