Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I get album art to display on the MyTouch? I am specifying my own art though. For example,... I will good the artist and then find a nice image of them. I will then load the song into a MP3 player(winamp) on my computer. I will then view file info and then paste the image into the album art section. All songs for that artist in one folder with the cover.jpg file winamp creates for those songs.

When Ioad the USB drive in to the car I get nothing. Songs plays but no art. I tried messing around with the media player settings and nothing works.

Thanks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Use a program called mp3tag. Im also using images only of 300x300 size. Because that size is the standard for embedded album art. You can use any size you want just make sure the size is equal on the X and Y. 200x200, 300x300, etc,...

If you see an image you like that's not of that size, you can download paint.net which is found at, you guessed it, paint.net. It's free and so is MP3TAG. Paint.net is a beefed up version of MS Paint. You can easily crop and resize images with it.

After using these I have yet to have a problem. Ive done many now. Just make sure with mp3tag you dont embed multiple art. Right click and delete the existing then add the new. Good luck.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Use a program called mp3tag. Im also using images only of 300x300 size. Because that size is the standard for embedded album art. You can use any size you want just make sure the size is equal on the X and Y. 200x200, 300x300, etc,...

If you see an image you like that's not of that size, you can download paint.net which is found at, you guessed it, paint.net. It's free and so is MP3TAG. Paint.net is a beefed up version of MS Paint. You can easily crop and resize images with it.

After using these I have yet to have a problem. Ive done many now. Just make sure with mp3tag you dont embed multiple art. Right click and delete the existing then add the new. Good luck.
Ah, I actually had mp3tag installed, but I haven't used it for album art. I just noticed you have the Ti though, I wonder if album art would work with non-MFT SYNC systems...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts