Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Anyone excited for the snow forecasted? I'm pretty pumped to hit the hills. Not looking forward to the cold. Wind chill is sposed to go down to -40!
Hate the snow. Keeps me from driving the Focus!

To the Calgary members: anyone ever attend the weekly beyond.ca meets? I'm a regular and generally have the only Focus.
I was scrambling to get the Focus inspected insured and registered before the last meet. Never got things lined up in time.
Rest assured I will be attending the 2013 meets (esp. Sunday School and maybe Driven to Perform).

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I love my Focus in the snow. There is a divided highway going out of town and every morning when there is snow I do just find and manage to weave around everyone going half the speed limit. It's a great handling car in the snow.

·
SMTNBLU
1,910 Posts
I love my Focus in the snow. There is a divided highway going out of town and every morning when there is snow I do just find and manage to weave around everyone going half the speed limit. It's a great handling car in the snow.
hahaha my focus handles like a champ too bad i have to have crap wheels and a higher stock bumper.....

onward to the mountains!

Don't forget anout the the 780 season opener i better not be the only foci out there![poke]

·
SMTNBLU
1,910 Posts
Anyone excited for the snow forecasted? I'm pretty pumped to hit the hills. Not looking forward to the cold. Wind chill is sposed to go down to -40!

Sent from your mom's house.
Hills> You snowboard/ski?

not gonna like I love my ebrake keeps me calm [rofl]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone, im a new member to the community and currently have a little problem, so im here to get some help!
My friends clutch went out and I know many of you have aftermarket clutches, so my question to everyone is: if you by any chance have old OEM clutch in decent condition that you might get rid of, let me know ASAP!??? It doesen't have to be brand new shape, its just for his daily driven 2004, 2L nothing crazy just a simple stock car, which need only a clutch!

Please PM me within few days with your phone number, my buddy can pick up anywhere in Edmonton/Red Deer/Calgary since his driving back to Calgary on Wed or Thur (July 3/4)!!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Attention to any Mk1 and Mk1.5 owners in S. Alberta-the Calgary Pick n Pull on Barlow has a 2006 ST in the yard. New arrival and hasn't been picked over. The shift knob is gone and it was hit in the front and passenger side. The RR wheel is at a bad angle but the brakes should be OK. Cloth black and red seats look minty and aside from the front accessories the 2.3 looks intact. Lots of nice pieces on it!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Nice! I'll keep you guys posted as well if I see anything. Been trying to look for a Rear disc conversion for my car.

·
Registered
533 Posts
There is a few on kijiji but they seem to want a lot for a car parts that have been smashed to shit. let me know too if you guys find anything for wheels for the mk3, money is tight so of you find an awesome deal let me know.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey !
I am from Edmonton ! Definitely looking to meet up with y'all that are in this area! Haven't made any mods to my car, as I am very new to this and doing research first! Looking to do headlights and taillight tinting, window tint and wheels first off! But, any of my mods wont be happening till summer 2015!
Take care!

-J

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
OK we are going to cause a domestic disturbance at the next Wednesday night Beyond.ca meet. Link to details...
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/380263/403-chinook-beyond-meets-2014-edition/
I am going to try to get as many local Focus owners together as I can and trump the meet by meeting up at 6pm (the crowd usually streams in around 7pm).
We will park in the middle of the meet area! Posting this in the Calgary Members thread as well.
If you need details PM me.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Selling some of my tires

Summer stock 17/50/215 continental used 3months

Winter steelies with
15/60/195 goodyear winter ultra grip used for one winter with original ford TPMS

Calgary area here

best offer guys pm n

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Welcome!

21 - 40 of 53 Posts