Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
woo deadmonton! I got some gislaved Nord Frost 5's lined up so winter should be a hoot! Also looking at finally modding my engine next year so I can do some AutoX with some friends.

I see so many foci on the roads but I doubt any of them are on here :(

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Most of the Foci I see on the road are driven by old people. Ugh.

·
Registered
119 Posts
That seems like my only hobby now modding my car. Hopefully some time this week i get my tune. I have My header im just waiting for the tune till i install. Got my suspension coming and euro tail's too. I spent way to much haha

·
Registered
143 Posts
Edmonton - haven't done much of anything but comfort items and needed fixes

deck, 2 way car starter, thermostat, block heater, springs, changed the light bulbs (on my own.. oh ya ;))

Seriously though, I like this do it yourself stuff. Anyone in Edmonton/Area want to school me I'm up for it!

I am looking at some new rims and tires at the moment.

·
Registered
261 Posts
here is my new ( to me) 2004 zx5 SVT. I will be getting new rims when the summer comes( or getting the stock SVT rims done black) also will be getting toms tune and a borla or mbrp exhaust soon.
So far, I love it!

·
Registered
119 Posts
The mbrp exhaust is good to go, I got it with the OBX header. Sounds awesome, I do all my own upgrades and im slowly getting good at it haha. Done everything on my car, exhaust, CAI, Header, Suspension, and Tune. THe last one takes no skill

·
Registered
31 Posts
Edmonton here. I wish winter would gtfo, cause I've been letting my car slip, and it needs a tune/clean up. This year I'd like to get new wheels and tires, brakes, fix the fuel door that broke off, and if there's any $$ left over, replace the lame exhaust thats on there with something better and quieter.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Calgary here. car living in the garage mostly these days with the icy mean cold winter we have had for the most part.

Go Riders!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Don't forget-we are meeting at BP's Lounge in Dalhousie on Feb. 7th. It's my birthday as well!
Edit-this is also a shout out to anyone in the Calgary region-we are meeting as mentioned next weekend. I have more details if you can make it out.

·
Registered
30 Posts
vegreville AB here. not born and raised, but employed and stuck I guess lol. The potholes in town has thus far kept me from dropping low, but i might employ a winter beater this year and go for it.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts