61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Subbed [thumb]

·
Registered
363 Posts
Yeah, I'll pick them up from you. How much you want?
Each rotor was $33 and the pads were $60, so how about $100. I really wanted to try these pads. I've heard really good things about them. Same with the rotors. I've been on forums forever and most people seem to like the centric as a non cross drilled/slotted rotor.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
hey when you took apart the interior did you see if the handbrake barrel can be replaced?
looked like will, there is a little clip that hold it on kinda like a clip on a sensor.
this e-brake handle is so long and badly positioned... my knee bumps it constantly. some people's focus has the e-brake moved further back and there's an extra change holder.

I would love to either shorten or replace my e-brake handle because it's really annoying

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
thread revive!

Hello Albarry. Love what you're doing with your sedan. Getting the radio out was no problem, but I had trouble removing the a/c panel and the auto shifter panel in order to lay vinyl on it.
I followed this guide as best I could.

I went back for a second attempt and pulled all that side trim but still couldn't pull the a/c or shifter panels.

help?

·
Sonic Crew #016
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
To be honest it's been a super long time but I think the a/c panel is screwed in and the rest just pops together/apart

And thank you

61 - 77 of 77 Posts